The psychologist at the Weight Center asked me how I imagine life in a smaller body. I honestly didn’t know how to answer at the time, but now I’ve got a list!
Life in a Smaller Body
- Not worrying that my butt is too big for a seat on the train
- Wearing cute bras without the underwire poking me to death
- Being able to climb a set of stairs without wanting to die
- Taking long walks without my back/hips/knees/feet complaining
- Wearing cute shoes without my feet complaining
- Having a healthy pregnancy and child when husband and I are ready (not now)
- Being able to cross my legs comfortably
- Having more energy
- Being able to walk down the aisle of the commuter rail train without bruising my hips on seat corners
- Less chafing (please!)
- Not feeling hot/gross/sweaty all the time
I’m sure I’ll add more to this as time goes on, but this is what I’ve got for now.